Monday, January 10, 2011

Mmmmm-monday ;)

     A little something about me that you'd never guess is that I LOVE Food. I'm not sure why, but its a huge huge part of my life. Not healthy food but pizza, grilled hamburgers, steak, corn on the cob, ice cream, chips, i like it salty, chocolatey, fruity, SPICY, heck i like it all.. Today as i watched the snow fall, I thought to myself about a time in the first grade when we made Snow Cream and HAD to google it!!  I cant wait until tomorrow when I can share this with Ian because he is also a FOOD LOVER just like his mama!!


SNOW CREAM 
Ingredients1 gallon snow, 1 cup white sugar, 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, 2 cups milk 
DirectionsWhen it starts to snow, place a large, clean bowl outside to collect the flakes. When full, stir in sugar and vanilla to taste, then stir in just enough milk for the desired consistency. Serve at once.


*SNOW* mix in with ingredients and ENJOY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment