Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family Night #1


     So 2011 has busted through the door, welcomed itself into my life and I hardly noticed. I suppose with laundry, dishes, scrubbing floors, paying bills, feeding the dog, changing diapers, wiping noses, vacuuming, missing Ian like crazy while he was with his father, and trying to get Kash to sleep through the night all while fighting a horrible cold I must have missed something... But any who, Its HERE!! 

     Now I have thought hard about new year resolutions I made in the past, and cant think of a single one I've truly stuck with so this year I made it something that I KNOW full heartedly I will enjoy as well as my boys!! 

Family Night <3 
     Once a month we do something (outside of the house) together, YEY sooo exciting!! Maybe you think I'm crazy but I honestly don't get out much. So we started off our first family night with TRON in 3D (Ians choice) and it was amazing! I couldn't believe how neat 3D is, wish they would have had that when I was a kid, could you imagine E.T. in 3D hahaha! 

Next month holds a new adventure!! 

* Special THANK YOU to Grandma and Grandpa Crosby for watching Kassius, since he's still too little for movies <3


No comments:

Post a Comment